Thursday, November 14, 2013

PSALM 23

The 23rd PSALM - A Psalm of David

THE LORD, the Psalmist’s Shepherd 
         1   The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. 
               2   He makes me lie down in green pastures;  He leads me beside quiet waters.
         3   He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness
            For His name’s sake. 
          

         4   Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
            I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.                           

              5   You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
            You have anointed my head with oil- My cup overflows.                          

               6   Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
             And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.    Amen.


OUR GOD PROVIDES

You are JEHOVAH-JIRAH -- my God who will provide.  The Lord is my Shepherd, I need NO OTHER before me. He will supply EVERY need. 


Your grace is sufficient, for your strength is made PERFECT in my weakness.   I will cast all my cares UPON You -- for you CARE for me.
MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS according to His riches in glory through CHRIST JESUS.


FIVE PRINCIPLES FOR PROSPERING

1. GOD'S provisions are in his promises...
      If we fail to claim His promises we can not expect to receive them

2. The promises are our inheritance

 3. God's promises are the expression of His will for us individually                    

         When we know God's will according to His Word, we can pray with confidence

4. All God's promises area available to us now through Christ  
        Every promise that meets our need and fits our situation is for us NOW

5. Fulfillment does not depend on our circumstances but meeting God's conditions
    [set by His Principles in His Word]


Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.
The young lions lack and suffer hunger, but those who fear the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Psalm 34:9 - 10                


For the Lord God is a sun and shield.
The Lord God will give grace and glory, and no good thing
will he uphold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalm 84: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment